Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Spring Time!!

Welcome to May! So Spring has finally arrived here in the Garden State. Thank goodness this friggin cold weather is gone. I am so sick and tired of being cold. These ole bones just can't take the winters here for much longer. Florida looks better and better everyday, LOL!

And of course with May arriving, so does this stinkin rain. Is is just me, or does it always have to rain on the weekends? Seems like whenever the temps get into the 70's and 80's it is beautiful during the work week, but as soon as Saturday hits..... RAIN!!

Early retirement looks better and better every day too!! LOL....

Not much going on with the sports card biz. I did have my best month so far in April, and with this month being only 2 days old, I am off and running again. Looks like it could be another banner month for me. I sure can use it. Thanks to everyone that is buying from me, and please make sure you spread the word!! You take care of me, and in turn I will take care of you.

If you refer a friend to my site, and they make a purchase, I will compensate you with a freebie!!
Just have them mention how they found the site, and your freebie will be on the way to you. The more referrels you send me, the more bennies you get!

I have more stuff on the way.... I have thick toploaders coming, I have some Basketball Memorabilia coming, some neat PGA Golf stuff like badges, pins, pens, ball markers, etc.

I have a few more autographed Yankees balls on the way, nothing spectacular, but I got them at good price, so the savings will be passed on to you. Paul O'Neill, Graig Nettles, Clete Boyer and Bernie Williams.

I am watching another high end card lot that is ending today, and if the price does not skyrocket I should be able to get it at a decent price. We will see....

Later guys!

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment