Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mini Helmets--- Autographed Baseballs

Hey gang!

Spent the weekend adding more cards. Nothing spectacular in this latest lot I purchased, but there are some interesting cards in there.

Put a few up on Fleabay, and as per usual, here we go again with the NPB's. After close to 10 years on there, I have heard every excuse in the book. It just gets ridiculous. Thank goodness I do not list much on there. The only downfall is I do need that greedy giant for exposure to my website.

Added some autographed baseballs, some more mini helmets, and I now have graded team bags for everyone that suggested that I get them. I do give discounts if you want to buy in bulk quantities!!

Any other suggestions as far as supplies go, just shoot me an email at mailto:sales@jerseycoastcollectibles.com and I will take care of it for you.

I have some bids in some neat memorabilia, such as autographed baseballs, some golf memorabilia, and few autographed football jerseys. Providing the bidding doesn't get out of control, I should be able to pick them up for a decent price.

I still am having a tough time picking up hockey stuff, so if anyone has a collection, or know of someone selling, let me know.

I am thinking of doing a mini-blowout sale this weekend, its still in the works, so stay tuned!!

Have a nice day!!

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment