Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter everyone!!

Just stopped in to wish you all a Happy Easter!



Been very busy adding more stuff on my site. I updated the weekly specials with more game used, and autos for dirt cheap!



I busted a case of 2007 UD Sweet Spot Classic, and the case was a hot one! A lot of good cards came out of it, and I listed the majority of them on the site. Some are floating on Fleabay, so if you still buy on that lousy greedy site, they are there for the taking. LOL!! As you can see, I can't stand that site. All they do is cater to the buyers, and fee the living heck out of us sellers.



I had a Non-Paying Bidder last week that I gave him 3 weeks to pay on a 10 dollar card. As per usual, I filed against him, and yes of course he negged me! Not a darn thing I can do about it because Fleabay loves the buyers! I just suck it up and move on.

I have a bunch of stuff coming in next week!! 12 Autographed Baseballs such as Alomar, Boggs, Santo and others. I also bought a huge lot of cards with some real nice high end stuff in it.

Also have about 14 autographed mini helmets on the way! Some of the players are Vince Papale (for you Eagles fans) like me!! I might just keep that one.. A Trotter, Smith and Sheppard mult- signed, Demarcus Ware, Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith, and many others

So stop on by my site, http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/ and check out my latest additions!

Oh almost forgot... I beefed up my supplies with some graded team bags, soft sleeves, toploaders and more.

Gotta go, lots of chores to do, weather is finally nice, so I am going to enjoy it!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment