Friday, August 7, 2009

New Items!!

I have added a bunch of rookies and insert cards. Lots of cheap stuff!! Need supplies? I am overloaded with toploaders, sleeves, one-touch and screwdowns. All at rock bottom prices.

Update on the Cardsaver 1. Should be arriving the end of the month according to my supplier. I know lots of you are waiting, so hang in there they are coming!

Here is a brief preview of what I have on the way this upcoming week.

Mike Love (Beach Boys) Autographed Guitar
2 boxes of 2009 Benchwarmers (gonna bust them this wekend!)
2005-06 SPx Hockey
Bob Feller Autographed Baseball (Steiner)
(25) WWE/MMA Autographed Photos
Bob Gibson Autographed Baseball (PSA/DNA)
Mickey Mantle Mini Plate

These are some really nice pieces that I will be adding to my inventory.

I also have a local card show this weekend that I am going to hit, and hopefully pick up some nice collections (if the price is right)

All for now...

Off to my day job :(

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment