Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorabilia Added




I got three new pieces today. A "Mean" Joe Greene Autographed Steelers helmet, a 2007 Masters Flag signed by Vijay Singh, and a WWE Championship Belt signed by Bruno Sammartino. These are really nice pieces!!

Check out the pics I added!

I am going to post them on Fleabay for now and see what happens. If I have no action on them they will be added to my site. If you want to make me an offer, just shoot me an email at sales@jerseycoastcollectibles.com.

I also have more toploaders on the way for those of you that requested them. I have a case of 138pt, 197pt, and 240pt. They should be here the middle of the week.

I still am waiting for my Phillies lot and hopefully will get here soon. They are slow to ship at times. A real nice lot of autographed items.

The weather here in jersey sucks. Been raining the last 3 days and hopefully the system will be out of here by tonight. Should be a nice weekend. With the full moon on Sunday, the bass bite should turn on.

Have a great weekend!

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment